Net Leased Burger King Property For Sale Date August 7, 2017
The Boulder Group is pleased to exclusively market for sale a single tenant net leased Burger King ground lease located within the Chicago MSA in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. The drive-thru property is strategically located along a primary east-west thoroughfare in the area with interchangeable access to one of the region’s primary U.S. highways. The subject property is an established Burger King location which has been in operation for 40 years. Burger King has 5 years remaining on their ground lease which expires July 6, 2022.
The 27,254 square foot net leased Burger King property is strategically located in a retail and auto dealer corridor on Dundee Road. Dundee Road is a primary east-west thoroughfare in the area experiencing traffic counts of 37,000 vehicles per day. The property is one-half mile east of U.S. Route 53 with a full access interchange (186,700 vehicles per day). There are over 133,630 people living within a three-mile radius of the property earning an average household income in excess of $102,145 per year.
The property is located near a number of national retailers such as Walmart, Kohl’s, ALDI, Walgreens, and Starbucks. The property is located across from Buffalo Grove High School, a Blue Ribbon Award for Excellence winner with more than 2,100 students. The area is also a dominant car dealership corridor with Ford, Lexus, Nissan, Acura, Dodge/Jeep and Buick/GMC dealers in the immediate vicinity. HSBC North American Holdings (1,500 employees) and VTech Electronics North America Headquarters (750 employees) are less than one-half mile west of the property.
There are 5 years remaining on the Burger King ground lease which expires July 6, 2022. The drive-thru location has been in operation for 40 years. Burger King is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. In 2010, 3G Capital, a global multi-million dollar investment firm focused on long term value creation, purchased Burger King Corporation, making it a privately-held company.
- Located within the Chicago MSA
- Long operating history at this location (since 1977)
- Ground lease with no landlord responsibilities
- Corporately guaranteed lease
- Strategically positioned on primary east-west thoroughfare (37,000 VPD)
- Close proximity and easy interchangeable access to U.S. Route 53 (186,700 VPD)
- Located in a dense urban area with over 133,630 people living within a three-mile radius earning average annual household incomes in excess of $102,145 per annum
- Surrounded by numerous national and local retailers such as Walmart, Kohl’s, ALDI, Walgreens and Starbucks
- Positioned in prevalent auto dealer corridor with car dealers including Ford, Lexus, Nissan, Acura, Dodge/Jeep and Buick/GMC