Net Leased Goodwill Property for Sale Date June 1, 2017
The Boulder Group is pleased to exclusively market for sale a single tenant net leased Goodwill property located in Grafton, Wisconsin, approximately 20 miles north of downtown Milwaukee. The property is located in a strong retail corridor with excellent visibility and easy accessibility. The tenant, Goodwill Retail Services, has a network of more than 75 local retail stores in Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago. They have operated at this location since 2012. This is a proven location for Goodwill as evident by a recent early lease extension through August 2027.
The 21,400 square foot net leased Goodwill property is located on Wisconsin Avenue at a hard corner. Wisconsin Avenue is a primary north-south thoroughfare in the area. The property benefits from its position within a strong retail corridor that features Shopko, Pick ‘n Save (Kroger), Walgreens, Ace Hardware, O’Reilly Auto Parts, NAPA Auto Parts and a number of quick service restaurants. The property is also located within close proximity to multiple residential communities, local businesses, and schools. There are over 28,140 people living within a three mile radius of the property earning an average household income in excess of $91,900 per year.
Goodwill has over 10 years remaining on their lease which expires August 31, 2027. The lease features a rental escalation in the primary term and in each of the three 5-year renewal option periods. Goodwill includes a drive-thru donation center and quality signage located prominently on Wisconsin Avenue. Goodwill is a nonprofit organization that provides job training, employment placement services, and other community-based programs for seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities, criminal backgrounds and other specialized needs.
- Located within the Milwaukee MSA
- Tenant recently extended lease showing commitment to this location
- More than 10 years remaining in primary term
- Rental escalations in primary term and renewal option periods
- Low rent per square foot
- Exceptional visibility and easy access
- Drive-thru donation center
- Benefits from its position within a strong retail corridor that features Shopko, Pick ‘n Save (Kroger), Walgreens, Ace Hardware, O’Reilly Auto Parts, NAPA Auto Parts and a number of quick service restaurants
- Average household income of approximately $91,900 annually within 3 miles of the property