Dollar General Cap Rates Date November 4, 2016
The Boulder Group is pleased to exclusively market for sale a single tenant, new construction, net leased Dollar General cap rates property located in Tracy, MN. Tracy is well known as a prominent railroad center that was established in 1870. The 9,100 square foot Dollar General cap rates is strategically located along Craig Avenue (US Route 14) which is the area’s primary east-west thoroughfare. The Dollar General was constructed in 2015. There are over 14 years remaining on the Dollar General lease which expires on September 30, 2030. The lease features 10% rental escalations in each of the three 5-year renewal option periods. This absolute triple net lease features no landlord responsibilities.
Dollar General is an investment grade rated company with a Standard & Poor’s rating of BBB. On October 15, 2015, Standard & Poor’s upgraded Dollar General from BBB- to BBB. Dollar General is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (DG) with a market capitalization in excess of $23 billion. As of March 23, 2016, Dollar General operated 12,483 stores located in 43 states.
- Investment grade rated tenant (S&P: BBB)
- Long term lease with approximately 14 years remaining
- 10% rental escalations in each renewal option period
- Absolute triple net lease with no landlord responsibilities
- New construction (2015)
- Located along the trade area’s primary east-west thoroughfare
- Retailers located in the immediate trade area include Dairy Queen, Casey’s General Store, John Deere, Family Dollar and Subway