Triple Net Leased McDonald’s For Sale Date June 7, 2017
The Boulder Group is pleased to exclusively market for sale a new single tenant McDonald’s ground lease located in Hudson, Massachusetts in the Boston MSA. The subject property is a relocation of an existing McDonald’s store which was in operation for over 30 years. The property is strategically located along Washington Street in a dominant retail corridor. McDonald’s has over 19 years remaining on their 20 year ground lease which expires November 30, 2036. The absolute net lease features rental escalations every five years and in each of the eight 5-year renewal option periods.
The 1.55 acre property is strategically located in a regional retail corridor on Washington Street at a signalized intersection. Washington Street is a primary north-south thoroughfare in the area. The property is located next to a shopping center occupied by Hannaford Supermarket, Petco, AutoZone, Game Stop and Boost Fitness. Other retailers in the area include Walmart Supercenter, Super Stop & Shop, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens and a number of national banks and restaurants. There are over 45,340 people living within a three mile radius of the property earning an average household income in excess of $100,000 per year.
There are over 19 years remaining on the McDonald’s ground lease featuring rental escalation every five years in the primary term and in each of the eight 5-year renewal option periods. The McDonald’s is newly constructed with a double drive-thru. McDonald’s is the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving over 68 million customers daily throughout 120 countries.
- Located within the Boston MSA
- Brand new construction (2016)
- Long term ground lease with over 19 years remaining
- Relocation of an existing store in operation for over 30 years
- Absolute triple net with zero landlord responsibilities
- Rental escalations every 5-years
- Investment grade rated tenant (S&P: BBB+)
- Double drive-thru location positioned at a signalized intersection
- Affluent area with an average household income in excess of $100,000 within a three-mile radius of the property
- Benefits from its position within a dominant retail destination that features Hannaford Supermarket, Super Stop & Shop, Walmart Supercenter, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens and a number of national retailers